Pan Roasted Cauliflower with Rosemary, Angry Orchard Crisp Apple, and Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
- 1 head cauliflower, florets only, trimmed small
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped fine
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil
- 1 Teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon pecorino cheese, freshly ground
- 1 Teaspoon chopped parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom skillet until smoking.
- Add cauliflower in one layer and do not shake. Wait until the cauliflower has begun to turn brown before shaking the skillet.
- Add garlic, rosemary, and black pepper and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
- Deglaze the pan with the hard cider and allow the liquid to evaporate.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Shake to mix together and adjust seasoning with salt and lemon.